Our Objective through this policy is to clarify how we use such technologies and our collaborations with third parties. It provide comprehensive information regarding the purpose of these technologies and guides you on how to manage your online preferences.
Information Collection: How do we do it?
Personal data is information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. We may collect the following information when you interact with our products, services, internet trading platform and mobile app:
- Contact and identification details (e.g. name, date of birth, NRC)
- Financial information (e.g. banking information)
- Trading history/objectives
Through roadshows, YSX Expos, product sign-ups and promotions, registrations, account opening/application at AYA Trust office and online, general phone support, orders and trades through website and mobile app.
Utilizing your information: How do we do it?
In accordance with applicable law, we use your information
- to verify your identity before providing our services or responding to your queries
- to provide products and services to you
- to manage our daily business operations
- to contact you with new product offers or events you might be interested in
- to improve our products, services and marketing
Sharing your information: Who are involved?
We may share your data with
- third parties such as service providers and vendors who work with us
- relevant authorities such as regulators or government
Preserving your online privacy
We require all personnel of AYA Trust and third parties to ensure that any of your data disclosed to them is kept confidential and secure. We do not sell your personal data to any third party and we will take reasonable precautions at all times to protect the data we collect from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.